Open doors, open hearts. Community outreach.
3-nights & 3-days from US$999
Make a lasting improvement to the community you visit. Be immersed in uplifting days and nights of arts, culture, history, and delicious food. VIP fast-track arrival, private transfers, gratitude. An emotive journey through this exceptionally beautiful part of the world.
- Three-nights accommodation in Poolview Room
- Private airport-hotel-airport transfers in Siem Reap
- VIP fast-track immigration service on arrival
- Private guided visit to a local village. Donate a water-well in your name, arranged by Shinta Mani Foundation
- Full-day private tour to Angkor Complex (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Preah Khan, Ta Prohm) including English speaking guide, vehicle & driver
- “Theatre of Wonder” bamboo stage dinner & show evening supporting the Siem Reap performing arts community
- Modern Khmer lunch for two at Kroya restaurant
- Daily breakfasts for two-persons
- Early check-in & late check-out subject to availability
- In-room WiFi internet
- Rates include 10% VAT, 10% service charge, 2% accommodation tax
- Cancelations prior to 7-days before arrival: no charge. Cancel from 7-days prior to 3-days: 1-night charge. 3-days to arrival day: 100% will be charged including for no-show.
- Offer is from the hotel directly to end-user reservations only: via the hotel's official website, or by email to email@example.com
- Direct offers & packages are non-commissionable
- Additional nights are available at website "Best Available Rates"
- A percentage of the quoted rate will be donated to the non-profit Shinta Mani Foundation to support the health, education, and development programs for the less fortunate in the community.